Meshmixer is state-of-the-art software for working with triangle meshes.
Do you need to clean up a 3D scan, do some 3D printing, or design an object that fits something else? Meshmixer can help. Think of it as a sort of "Swiss Army Knife" for 3D meshes.
Here are a few examples of what Meshmixer offers:
- Drag-and-Drop Mesh Mixing
- 3D Sculpting and Surface Stamping
- Robust Convert-to-Solid for 3D printing
- 3D Patterns and Lattices
- Hollowing (with escape holes!)
- Branching Support Structures for 3D printing
- Automatic Print Bed Orientation Optimization, Layout and Packing
- Advanced selection tools including brushing, surface-lasso, and constraints
- Remeshing and Mesh Simplification/Reducing
- Mesh Smoothing and Free-Form Deformations
- Hole Filling, Bridging, Boundary Zippering, and Auto-Repair
- Plane Cuts, Mirroring, and Booleans
- Extrusions, Offset Surfaces, and Project-to-Target-Surface
- Interior Tubes and Channels
- Precise 3D Positioning with Pivots
- Automatic Alignment of Surfaces
- 3D Measurements
- Stability and Thickness Analysis
JOIN THE PROJECT
By joining the project, you have the ability to download the beta, post your feedback in the discussion forum, and stay up to date with the latest developments concerning Meshmixer. You will need an Autodesk login to join the project. If you do not have one, registration is free. Just select Create Account after clicking to join the beta.
We are granting you rights to participate in this limited beta at no cost to you. Please read and accept the following terms. By joining the project, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms referenced below. Do not join if you do not agree to be bound.
The beta is available worldwide, subject to applicable legal and regulatory restrictions. The End User License Agreement (Autodesk Pre-release Products Agreement) for this beta is available in English. As part of the install process, you will be required to accept and agree to be bound by the terms of the End User License Agreement accompanying the software. Please print and keep a copy of the End User License Agreement for your records.
By joining the project, I agree to the terms outlined above.